220v home appliance protection device connectionMohamed Bedawy
How to connect a home appliance protection device, An important device that must be installed inside the home electrical panel, In order to protect all electrical devices from high or low voltage, As well as protection against overcurrent from the value you specify in the settings.
Before getting to know the method of delivery, you should read an article: home appliance protection device, Where you will find very important information that you should know before entering into the delivery details.
What is the purpose of electrical protections?
The main objective of electrical protection devices is to separate the power source from all electrical devices in the event of a voltage drop or rise above the permissible range under any circumstance. It is also possible to add an overload device to protect against overcurrent from the set value of the separation.
There are many other protections that I did not talk about, We will be satisfied with the most important protections, which are protection from voltage and current against the possibility of any malfunction in the home network.
How to connect a home appliance protection device
Here is the simplest protection device that you can connect easily without any complexity at all, But you have to program it and this process needs a little focus, With time and practice, you can program it and modify it in the future.
The process of connecting the home appliance protection device is as follows:
- The first step: Install the protection device inside the home distribution panel, Taking into account that the device is placed next to the main breaker and the differential breaker as shown in the picture.
- The second step: Connect the output point of the differential circuit breaker with the input point of the protection device.
- The third step: Connect the output point of the differential circuit breaker neutral with the input point of the neutral protection device.
- The fourth step: Connect the phase output point of the protection device to the main circuit breaker input point.
- Fifth step: Connect the neutral output point of the protection device to the neutral input point of the main circuit breaker.
Video explanation of the initial delivery and programming