Advantages and disadvantages of infrared heaters
- Principle of operation
- Main advantages
- Existing defects
Principle of operation
The operating principle is very simple. Thermal rays pass through the air directly to objects, which in turn transfer heat throughout the room. Thus, the devices do not dry the air and perform their function as efficiently as possible, which is the main advantage of infrared heaters.
It should be noted that in this case the heat is distributed from top to bottom, which is undoubtedly better from bottom to top (as is the case when heating by convectors and radiators).
Among the main advantages of infrared heaters:
- Rapid heating of the room (within a minute, the heating element reaches working condition);
- Do not burn oxygen products;
- lack of noise during work;
- Even distribution of heat in the room (almost the same temperature at the ceiling and floor levels);
- Long term for work
- Possibility of mounting, both on the wall and on the ceiling (do not confuse the feet);
- Environmental friendliness (no harmful emissions into the atmosphere);
- Creating the effect of the system “warm floor”;
- Simplicity of connection of an infrared heater do it yourself, in addition, for a short period of time;
- Don’t fail with power surges;
- It can be used for spot heating in the room (the design includes regulation of the range);
- Connected to a temperature regulator, which allows you to save electricity and create optimal temperature conditions;
- fire safety;
- They can be used in open or semi-open space (for example, on the balcony);
- Can be applied for installation of heating in the bathroom, bathroom and other rooms with high humidity;
- Effectively used with any type of ventilation system.
As you can see, the advantages of infrared heaters are very significant, now let’s talk about the main disadvantages.
So, among the main disadvantages of infrared heaters distinguish:
- Increased cost of products (to create a complete electric heating system in the house, significant investments will be required);
- High costs of paying for electricity, if you do not use saving measures (wall insulation, installation of a temperature regulator, two-price meter etc.);
- negatively affect the well-being of a person suffering from long-term radiation;
- It is not recommended for use in rooms with low ceilings (for the reason indicated above);
- Due to the fact that the first thing heat is directed to the walls and interior objects, there is a possibility of damage to the varnish coating;
- TEN glows red during heating at night, making it difficult to sleep (some particularly picky critics upset this factor, judging by the reviews on the forums);
- Fairly low level of intelligent control.
You have learned the advantages and disadvantages of infrared heaters. As you can see, the advantages of such devices are an order of magnitude greater than the disadvantages. And besides, all the disadvantages are rather controversial, because with proper use, it is possible to provide electricity and warm rooms very efficiently.
We still recommend using infrared heaters, especially if heating installation will be carried out in a wooden house, because this building itself consumes a lot of heat! We also recommend reading our tips on choosing electric convectors for the home!
If you have any inquiry, please contact us freely and we will be happy to serve you.
When we say Jeezly website, we are talking about one of the most famous Arab websites that was able, in a very short period of time, to achieve a very large demand for purchases from it by people from various parts and sectors of the Arab world.
On the Jeezly website, you will find a joint look and all the products that you may need in your home, starting with those for kitchens or bathrooms, but even those for gardens, you will find them on this wonderful site.
So, if you were lost before and did not know where to go to buy your products on the Internet, now you have the perfect solution, and all you have to do is go to the Jezli website and start choosing the products you want.
Since we are talking about a site that is preferred by many people around the world, there is no doubt that it is a site full of various features and characteristics. Therefore, we have decided to devote our next paragraph to pointing out the most prominent features of the Jezli site.
One of the most prominent features of the site is the proportionality of prices. On the Jeezly website, you do not have to worry about the imaginary prices of the products, as is the case with most sites that display their products on the Internet.
The price of delivering products is very reasonable and not expensive, and the site accepts delivery to various countries, without forgetting that it accepts free shipping on some products.
One of the advantages of the site is also the high quality of its products, as it is impossible to find a poor quality product. Rather, the Jezli website deals with major companies, Philips, for example, and other famous brands, so you must remove from your mind the idea of the poor quality of one of the products. Another advantage of the site is that it does not specialize in one type of product, but rather you will find various types of products on it, for example, electrical appliances, hand tools, mechanical devices, paints, packages for establishing apartments, and many other types.
Jeezly website also accepts what is known as the shopping cart, which makes it easy for you to filter the products you want to buy and put them in one package in order to be able to pay with the click of a single button.
Accepts multiple payment methods.
We are pleased that you visit our social media pages, where we publish exclusive offers on our website.
Our Facebook page is here .
Our Twitter account is here .