Types of electrical sockets
They are known as sockets or electrical plugs in English (socket). They are used to connect the terminals of the devices so that we can operate them. The brackets are considered an easy way to connect mobile electrical devices to the electrical source. The brackets are installed in the wall and any electrical device is connected to them such as (TV, iron, charger, fan). , vacuum cleaner, blender, etc.) where the device has a plug connected to a cable that connects to the electrical circuit of the device.
Types of electrical sockets (braises)
It is composed of only two nails, and sometimes it consists of three nails, and their shapes differ depending on the country in which they were manufactured, whether there is a ground terminal or not. The bras include American, German, English, Italian, etc. In the following picture you will find an explanation of the shapes and types of home bras and the appropriate plug for them.
|Types of electrical sockets (braises)
|Types of electrical sockets according to country of manufacture
It is worth noting that sometimes we find that the electrical device’s plug is different from the plug in the house. So you can use OK Adapter to convert from one preset to another.
How to check electrical sockets
We test the socket using the amphometer in the conductive or beeper mode, as some call it, as it must not provide contact between the two ends of the socket, otherwise the socket will be shorted (damaged). Be careful not to install it because it will cause a short circuit (lock it or short it out).
Of course, they can be examined using a secret, but it is not preferable to use a secret to examine items.
If the socket is in the wall and the device installed in it is not working, we do not use a test screwdriver to ensure the integrity of the socket connections. Rather, the test is done using an amphometer and checking the voltage coming out of the socket.
Distribution of electrical sockets (sockets).
The sockets are distributed to suit the requirements of the place in which they will be installed, and they are also distributed according to the furniture in the required place, and then
But in the case of working in a residential or administrative project and no information is available, the country code is used here. For example, the sockets are distributed according to the Egyptian code, the Saudi code, or the Kuwaiti code, etc., according to the country.
In corridors, the distance between one outlet and the other is approximately 5 or 6 metres,
while the height of the sockets is 40:30 cm from the final finish of the floor. In residential areas and offices, except for kitchens and bathrooms, their height is 1.35:1.20 m, at the level of the person’s height.
Types of plugs operationally
- Ordinary plugs: which connect ordinary electrical appliances such as television and radio.
- Brise power sockets: They are used with high-power devices that exceed 0.5 kilovolt-ampere. It can withstand 10 to 20 amps, for example, a heater, a vacuum cleaner, an electric oven, an iron, a clothes dryer, a washing machine, and other devices.
- Emergency plugs: They are used with very important loads that we do not want the power to be interrupted, even for a single moment, and they are fed from two sources, the first of which is the transformer and the electricity company, and the second is the batteries. For example (computers – surveillance cameras – routers – some devices in hospitals).
- Three-phase plugs: They are used in various applications in factories, workshops, and some special equipment.
- Camera plugs: They are used to supply cameras with a capacity of 0.3 kilowatts and carry a current of 10 to 16 amps.
- Ceiling mounts: These types of plugs are used to feed projectors , ceiling cameras, or any devices placed on the ceiling.
- Floor sockets: These types of sockets are used in computer laboratories, meeting rooms, and laboratories in general, and they must be resistant to water as well as dust.
- Array sockets: This type of sockets is used in offices, laboratories, and meeting rooms.
- Furniture sockets: The staircase outlets must be installed in offices and tables, and they must have a high degree of protection from exposure to water and dust.
- Plugs (braces) for special cases.
If you have any inquiry, please contact us freely and we will be happy to serve you.
When we say Jeezly website, we are talking about one of the most famous Arab websites that was able, in a very short period of time, to achieve a very large demand for purchases from it by people from various parts and sectors of the Arab world.
On the Jeezly website, you will find a joint look and all the products that you may need in your home, starting with those for kitchens or bathrooms, but even those for gardens, you will find them on this wonderful site.
So, if you were lost before and did not know where to go to buy your products on the Internet, now you have the perfect solution, and all you have to do is go to the Jezli website and start choosing the products you want.
Since we are talking about a site that is preferred by many people around the world, there is no doubt that it is a site full of various features and characteristics. Therefore, we have decided to devote our next paragraph to pointing out the most prominent features of the Jezli site.
One of the most prominent features of the site is the proportionality of prices. On the Jeezly website, you do not have to worry about the imaginary prices of the products, as is the case with most sites that display their products on the Internet.
The price of delivering products is very reasonable and not expensive, and the site accepts delivery to various countries, without forgetting that it accepts free shipping on some products.
One of the features of the site is also the high quality of its products, as it is impossible to find a poor quality product. Rather, the Jezli website deals with the major companies, Philips, for example, and other famous brands, so you must remove from your mind the idea of the poor quality of one of the products. Another advantage of the site is that it does not specialize in one type of product, but rather you will find various types of products on it, for example, electrical appliances, hand tools, mechanical devices, paints, packages for establishing apartments, and many other types.
Jeezly website also accepts what is known as the shopping cart, which makes it easy for you to filter the products you want to buy and put them in one package in order to be able to pay with the click of a single button.
Accepts multiple payment methods.
We are pleased that you visit our social media pages, where we publish exclusive offers on our website.
Our Facebook page is here .
Our Twitter account is here .