- We collect your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
- Use, access, browsing and modification of your personal information
- Third Party Website Links
- A misleading or deceptive email message
- Protecting your personal information
We collect your personal information
- As part of registering on the site or using it, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, shipping address, email and/or phone number and other similar information and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity. In addition, in order for us to authenticate your identity, we may need you to provide us with valid proof of your identity (for example, a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and/or driver’s licence).
- We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, For example, your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You must enter this financial information in the “MY ACCOUNT” section of the website. We will use this information for the purposes of issuing bills and completing your requests. When you register on the site, You should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site except for the “Account Management” section, which will protect you from the possibility of fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, your posting of any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “My Account” may lead to the termination of your use of the site.
- Information about your operations and activities on the Site will be collected from a purchase.
- Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (or IP) address (a unique number assigned to your computer server, Internet service provider or ISP) to analyze your activities and improve site management).
- We may collect additional information about your computer (eg browser type) and browsing information (eg the pages you visit on the Website) as well as the number of times you use the Website.
finally, We may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. for example, We may collect information relating to your communication with our customer support team or through your response to surveys. We may also collect ratings and other comments related to your use of the Site. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, The names of the owners of the information must be anonymous.
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
- Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other in order to complete operations on the Site. You must respect at all times the confidentiality of other members of the site.
- You agree that you will not use the personal information you received from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must use personal information that you receive from users of other websites in accordance with applicable laws
Use, access, browsing and modification of your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information through the “MY ACCOUNT” management page on the Site, If your personal information has changed in any way or incorrect information has been given on the site, you must update or correct it immediately. Either by displaying it on “MY ACCOUNT” or by contacting the customer service team.
- Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the Site as required by law, In order to overcome technical barriers and to prevent fraud, And to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures stipulated by law.
Third Party Website Links
- The cookies we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These cookies help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are most used. You are free to opt out of these cookies if you allow from your browser and this does not affect your use of the website.
No to misleading or deceptive emails
We do not tolerate unsolicited emails, If you wish to report such spam or scam emails, Please send an email to email@example.com or you may not use our communication tools to send spam or send content that violates our User Agreement. We check messages automatically and may resort to manual filtering to see if there are spam, viruses, malicious attacks or any other suspicious or illegal activities
Protecting your personal information
- All personal information is encrypted, In any case, the Internet is an unsafe method, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information.
- The user name and password must be entered each time when logging into your account or performing any transactions on the site.
- The password must be chosen carefully, using distinct numbers, letters, and shapes.
- Do not share your username and password with anyone.
- In case you have doubts about hacking your username and password, Please immediately contact the customer service team and work to change the password by entering the My Account section on the site.
- you may be entitled, Under applicable law, Request access to the personal data we have collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, amending or requesting deletion If you wish to submit a request to delete your personal data please follow the steps below
- You can access and review your personal information through the “MY ACCOUNT” management page on the website
- You can delete your personal information and your account by clicking on “Delete Account” and confirming the deletion request to confirm the request.
It also follows the value policies when installments –